Our school colours are navy and white.
We are very proud of our uniform and expect all children to wear the uniform each day as it contributes to our sense of school community.
Please see information about our uniform below.
In accordance with health and safety procedures, the only jewellery which should be worn in school is stud earrings; these must be removed by the child before PE lessons. Watches may be worn but should not have alarms.
Long hair should be tied back at all times. This is especially important for activities such as PE, D&T and Science and it also helps to keep head lice at bay.
Our uniform is:
- navy sweatshirt or cardigan with the school logo
- white polo shirt
- black trousers or black skirt
- blue gingham dresses in the summer; black shorts (no sports shorts please)
- black low heeled shoes
- v-neck sweatshirts and clip on tie to be worn by year 3 and 4
- blazer, tie and shirt to be worn by year 5 and 6
Uniform items with the school logo on them can be bought from the School Uniform shop on Abington Square Northampton.
We also ask the children to have a PE kit:
- blue tracksuit bottoms
- blue t-shirt with the school logo
- plimsolls or trainers
- blue or black trainers for outdoor PE
PE kit can be ordered by the below link. We request that all items of uniform are named and that PE kits are brought to school in a named PE bag.